Rock & Roll Deity
All Around Nice Guy
- NSS stands for Noel Stefan Stoyanoff.
- NSS is a singer, songwriter, software and recording engineer, storyteller, producer, studio and live bassist for hire, DJ, cynic, music evangelist, music historian and collector.
- NSS loves music, reading, snowboarding, old movies and his dog.
- NSS’s musical direction is stylistically hard to pin down as he refuses to be categorized, bracketed, nailed down, pinpointed, shepherded or grouped but one might suggest, taking a little Frank Zappa, adding a generous portion of The Allman Brother's Band, throwing in a dash of Harry Chapin then mix thoroughly with the essence of King Diamond, chill, distill through a Jean Michele Jarre filter and serve with a slice of attitude on the side.
- NSS suffers from work-a-holism, depression and his own damn ego.
- NSS writes his own bio because he’s a conceited, pompous, self-absorbed, controlling asshole.